Thursday, February 5, 2009

Here are a few pictures of our over night trip to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg the Monday after Christmas. Little did we know that the week between Christmas and New Years every and I mean every baptist youth group from Key West, FL to Roanoke, VA come for the week with a Methodist and Presbyterian sprinkled among them.
The two people who made it all possible. Okay, okay, the one woman who makes it all possible.



I have truly been blessed with some beautiful daughters. I just wish that Kara and Stacey could have been here to be in the picture.





Here is Kelsey in two places at once..









Skiing in Ober-Gatlinburg on a sliver of man made snow. The place was packed with skiers.








2 comments:

Stucki Family said...

If it was Christmas time, I'd call this a Christmas miracle. Nonetheless, it is a miracle that you finally updated your blog. I guess next time you go to Gatlinburg you won't go at Christmas time.

Jeremy and Kara said...

Hold the phone, somebody updated their blog. Well you could knock me over with a feather. Funny skiing, you weren't kidding when you said there was really only a patch of snow for all those skiers. AND Kelsey looks to me to be standing on one side of the sign and not stradling any state line. So she is not technically in two different places. Still it looked like you had fun, wish i was there.